There are many ways to become involved in this project...one I see as a community effort. It cannot be said enough that I can literally and figuratively only go so far with wagon, animal, and my own wits about me, without any interest--I suppose that would be very much like the tree falling in the forest without anyone to witness it....
Here are some ways to participate and lend a hand, but a BIG THANKS attached to each and every effort!
1. Simply follow this site or follow our Beyond Vagabond Video channel (and "like" our videos!) : it's easy, it will keep you up to date on our various doings, and it helps alert others that this little place exists on the web.
2. Spread the word: Please cross post and post about our little site if you can. You can also sign up for our mailing list, on the right hand side of this site, for up-to-the-minute updates on this adventure!
3. Classes: Ahh, a living teaching peddlery! The classes will be taught from place to place as I go.
- You can see what classes are available, where and when, in the NEWS AND EVENTS SECTION
Please visit our CLASSES and WORKSHOP page for a listing of classes I teach. Click each link under a subject, and it will take you to the pages with full descriptions and prices. Let me warn you, it's a mixed bag of items!
If you don't see a listing in your area, you can HOST A CLASS OR WORKSHOP ~ Since I cannot be in all places at all times, I won't know where best, in each community, to host or set up a class. What I have asked hosts in the past, which has worked out beautifully, is that they please look around, find a place to host a class, and perhaps doing a bit of legwork advertising the class.
- In exchange there are various incentives:
2.since this is a FILMED expedition, you or your business can be filmed for our show exposing your endeavor. Please note, we are focusing on old fashioned businesses, farm, and animal care type ventures, so you can ask if what you are doing will fit into our overall film.
3.If you host a class on your property, you will attract people to your farm and endeavor and we have no problem cross promoting you. I can teach classes at your house, on a roof, in the outdoors (weather permitting), at official museums, farms, rentable spaces...all of it. I am also not stodgy on lodging, no need for a hotel at all.
**PLEASE CONTACT ME, as I DO REQUIRE a certain minimum for each class if only to cover my costs. This is quite reasonable and minimal. You can email: beyondvagabond(at)gmail(dot)com.
4. BUY SOMETHING YOU FANCY ~By luck, I happen to be crafty, and have a good bit of art for sale, always! You can supporting me by buying something you like at my ETSY Shoppe. Here you will mostly find original handmade art dolls, wooden wonders, gifts from my bees, and more.
I am also working on a direct shoppe, here (you can find it at the tabs bar on the top of this site), which will sell various bits of magic that I have collected from over the years. They are usually interesting, unusual, or exotic treasures, textiles, and clothing that I have collected over the years, and I may also add affordable prints of my art there occasionally as well.
ALL SALES GO DIRECTLY TO FUNDING THE BEYOND VAGABOND PROJECT
5. DONATE DIRECTLY ~ If you find it in your heart that you would like to support this endeavor, you will have my deepest gratitude. Please know that I am fully aware that there are so many other causes out there that could use funding as well. I am not directing anyone to give, nor am saying that this little spot is the end all of giving. But DO know that this little dream of mine does need funding and, in the end, does include so many people outside of myself. I hope to involve all of you! And a big thank you in advance to those who both can and cannot give, for your interest.
You can find the "Tip Jar" donation button on the left hand side of the blog.
6. SPONSOR US ~ Have a product you would like us to promote? We'd love to (barring it's a legal, ethical product)! Your ad can go anywhere on our site, along on our tour, and hopefully garner you some nice attention. Please contact me more about what you are looking for, and fair rates.